Thursday 12 March 2009

The Way Forward >>>>>

After undertaking possiblitys to my brief, I began research into the type of information design around us, and look at ways that I can connect that to the work that I am inspired by. From doing this It will help work into different outcomes, to make my work as interesting and pleasing as I can. I want my work to be simple but effective with the help from the work i inspire it should be easy to create this to my best possible quality. With it being simple it will have a even balance of force. Not wanting my work to force people to read the information if they don’t want to.



I have also been looking into design componies and the works they produce and came across The Sicksystems. The work they produce is very inspiring and relating to the research i have been looking at.



No comments:

Post a Comment