Sunday 22 March 2009

Ikon

Iconography 2 is a book that really inspired me through the style shown, when thinking about information design and graffiti, the work in this book, seemed as linked to them both, like a style that is well balanced in between them both. As so is the likes of sticker graphics which i also find influential. The icon graphics found in this book are very vector based very simple but bold and fun. I feel this kind of work would be perfect to grab my target audience eye.

Here are some examples what the book had to offer which i found interesting.
These Kind of Icons remind me of pictogram's, which are used in information design, this style of work looks more fun and appealing to the ones used in info design. i think working with these style of icons in my work could really help grab peoples eye.




No comments:

Post a Comment